Working for Computappoint
Trainee I.T Recruitment Consultant, London
Skills: resourcing, sourcing, advertising, pitching, negotiating, relationship management, business development, London, Graduate
Computappoint are looking for highly motivated graduates or Junior Recruitment Consultants to join our team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
You’ll join our team and work closely with the Business Development Managers and Team Leader, building your knowledge of the industry and our customer base, ensuring our clients continue to receive an excellent service and helping further enhance our reputation in the market.
You will have flexibility to manage the complete candidate recruitment life cycle; sourcing, seeking & enticing top talent, managing interview through to offer.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Resourcing permanent and contract vacancies
- Registration of candidates by phone or face to face
- Cross referencing of new candidates against live vacancies
- Liaising with Sales Consultants to prioritise vacancies
- Advert writing
- Administration of candidate database
- Arranging interviews
- Reference checking
- Continued contact with successful applicants
You are someone with:
- Superior interpersonal skills; an excellent telephone manner, good communication
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge and a strong eye for detail
- Any previous experience in the recruitment sector would be beneficial.
What Computappoint offer:
- Competitive starting salary rising to on completion of probationary period
- Individual and team based commission + individual bonuses (first year circa £35k OTE)
- Private Medical health cover
If you are interested in joining our vibrant team, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org